As there are many credit cards and several online portals which the banks also offer clients a linked account online to utilize and also to pay the fees. Nevertheless, it is not complicated for any user to keep track of multiple account details at MyCCPay.com, while if they forget any MyCCPay Login credentials, don’t worry as they can be easily recovered.
Reset The MyCCPay Portal User ID
If My CC Pay account holders forget their username, they can visit the official site to reset it. In the case of the My CC Pay username, here are a few simple steps that can be followed to get back the username or make a new one.
- First, visit the official site at MyCCPay.com.
- On the homepage, click on the Forgot my username tab in the last section. After that, account holders will be redirected to the subsequent page that includes the simple form.
- Now enter the 16-digit account number, the latest 4-digit SSN, and the zip code that account holders started when resetting their password.
- After entering all the requested data, click on the SEND tab from the bottom.
Note: When account holders provide all the data, MyCCPay will validate the account and will then send the old username to the respective email address which the account holder provided. Now, users can easily log in to their respective accounts.
How To Reset MyCCPay Login Password?
Here are some simple steps to reset the MyCCPay Account password at the official site MyCCPay.com.
- Go to the official site at www.myccpay.com.
- Enter the 16-digit account number without any hyphens in between.
- Now, enter the 4-digit social security number accurately.
- Please enter the postal code in the relevant section.
- A short password will be sent to the email address which you mentioned during the registration process.
- Don’t forget to change the password as soon as users log in with the temporary password.
Click the list at the top of the home page, then click the Settings tab, go to Privacy & Settings section, then click Change Password to set a new password after accessing the portal with the temporary password.